Avent Soothie Snuggle Pacifier Review
As a mom of three young girls, I have a pretty good idea of what you really need when having a baby. One major must have is good pacifiers. Finding pacifiers that will actually soothe a fussy baby can be a challenge. Avent brand pacifiers are my personal favorite and come highly recommended by other moms, pediatricians and hospitals.
Pacifiers tend to be dropped and roll away or get lost easily. That’s why I absolutely love the Avent Soothie Snuggle Pacifier. This adorable Soothie Snuggle combines a trusted Avent pacifier with a soft plush animal. This makes the pacifier easier to find and keep track of. Once babies start grabbing things, it also helps them find and hold their pacifier on their own.
Designed with weight sewn inside the end of each limb, the plush toy stabilizes when baby is lying down. The Soothie Snuggle is made of flexible, soft silicone and is BPA free. It’s the same Soothie given out by healthcare professionals to newborns in hospitals.
The plush toy is also compatible with all Philips Avent Soothies and pacifiers, to create the product that baby likes best. Once baby outgrows pacifiers altogether, the snuggly friend can still stick around and conveniently attach to car seats, strollers, or backpacks. Ultimately, it becomes baby’s first friend to grow with them over time.
Best Pacifier with Stuffed Animal
While there are a few different snuggle pacifiers on the market, the Avent Soothie Snuggle Pacifier is superior to the rest. It offers easy to clean benefits which make it hassle free for moms and safe for little ones. The Soothie Snuggle is super easy to sanitize because both the toy and the pacifier detach for efficient cleaning. Clean the Soothie in a dishwasher, sterilizer or in boiling water. Toss the plush toy in the washing machine. Check out these easy to follow instructions for cleaning below.
How to Clean the Philips Avent Soothie Snuggle
- To start, detach the Soothie pacifier from the Snuggle
- Sterilize the Soothie either in a Philips Avent Steam Sterilizer bag or in boiling water for 5 minutes.
- After sterilizing, allow the Soothie to cool for at least 5 minutes. Squeeze any trapped water out of the nipple.
- Check the product before each use and replace the pacifiers immediately in case of damage or weakness.
- Philips Avent recommends replacing your baby’s pacifier after four weeks of use.
- You can wash the plush toy in a mesh laundry bag with your normal laundry cycle. Set it out to air dry.
- Once you’ve cleaned both parts of the Soothie snuggle you can connect them back together and give the pacifier to your baby.
This plush toy is available as three adorable animals and also compatible with all Philips Avent Soothies and pacifiers which can be swapped out and replaced with age appropriate pacifiers as baby grows. Visit Philips.com to learn more about the Soothie Snuggle and shop all Avent products.